An electronic notification can be made to the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers

Attached files (pdf/jpg/png | max. 3 Mb)
I have read, understood and agree the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers' data management information on contact data management.

When can we help you, when to contact us and how?

If, taking into account the information summarized below, you wish to contact the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers, you can do so electronically via ePapír, through the Hivatali Kapu, or by filling out the electronic notification form available here. You can also contact our customer service by phone, or submit your report in writing on our complaint day or by post.

When can we help you in writing? When should you fill out our application form?

  • If you need more information or want to make a notification about the Electronic Auction System (EÁR) or the Electronic Delivery System of Enforcement Documents (VIEKR) operated by the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers, in addition to what is indicated in the published information (available by clicking on the links below: EÁR, VIEKR)
  • If you wish to request a certificate from the data of the central case register, and after reading the information sheet (certificate request and information sheet), you would have additional questions.
  • If, after entering the enforcement case number, you cannot find the details of the bailiff acting in the case on our case search interface, or you or if you do not find information about the procedures for receiving clients and contact details of the executor on the " directory " interface
  • If you wish to file a complaint regarding the activities of the independent court bailiff, a substitute independent court bailiff or an assistant bailiff. Only such a request is considered a complaint, which is aimed at the infringement of individual rights or interests, and the management of which does not fall within the competence of a court, authority or other body.
  • The complaint can be submitted orally or in writing to the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers, the relevant information and the form to be submitted can be found here: complaint handling.
  • If you would like to request information about the publicly available data of the administrative body of the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers, or if you wish to contact our data protection officer with a question or inquiry related to data protection

When can't we help you?

The rights and duties of the Hungarian Association of Judicial Officers are regulated by Act LIII of 1994 on judicial enforcement (Vht.), among which the legislator did not indicate any obligation or authority related to the issuance of a legal opinion or legal advice, therefore the Association cannot respond to your request for a resolution or legal advice.

To remedy violation of the individual rights or interests caused by any action of the bailiff that constitutes a significant violation of the rules of enforcement, or by his failure to take action, demurrer of enforcement can be submitted to the bailiff, within the deadline set by Vht., and the bailiff shall forward it to the court responsible for enforcement together with copies of the documents relating to the contested action.

The administrative body of the Association cannot provide information on the status of an individual (concrete) enforcement case.

The Association only provides general information regarding enforcement procedures by telephone on working days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

The bailiff can be contacted personally, by mail or by using a secure delivery service (VIEKR, official gate, e-Paper service), e-mail is not considered legally valid contact, the bailiff cannot release data via email.

The offices of independent court bailiffs provide general information and clarification on enforcement procedures by phone on working days between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. You can find information about their contact information by clicking here: register of bailiffs

During telephone, personal or electronic contact, personal data relating to you - as the data subject - will be entered into our records.

You can read our relevant Privacy Policy here:

Complaints can be made in person during office hours, Wednesdays between 09.00-14.00 1146 Budapest, Hermina út 63. fszt. 1.

Applications for the exercise of the right of access may be submitted in person on Mondays between 10.00 and 15.00 at 13, Cházár A. utca, 1146 Budapest.

Skip to content